Living Room Painting
Refresh the Space in your Home to Gather with Family and Friends
Painting a living room can transform it into a welcoming area for your friends and family to enjoy. It’s a room that requires a special painting approach to coordinate your furniture with the rest of the space.
Why Choose the Professionals at CertaPro Painters®?
The living room can be the heart of your home and it’s important to ensure that the paint colour provides the right flow for the inside of your house. CertaPro Painters offers valuable tips for choosing the right paint colours.
- Since warm colours appear to advance rather than recede, choosing sunny colours for large open rooms can make them seem more intimate.
- Neutral colours complement, rather than compete with, expansive outdoor views, allowing nature’s beauty to become an integral part of the living space.
- White paint on molding and trim can reveal beautiful details of design and craftsmanship.
- Beautiful fabrics can drive the selection of wall colours that highlight the lovely nuances of furnishings and accessories.
Trust CertaPro Painters expert painting process:
CertaPro Painters® of South Calgary will help design the living room environment to create new memories with your friends and family. Our professional staff is committed to delivering a high quality paint job that has come to be synonymous with the CertaPro Painters brand name.
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. Therefore, we try to leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Ready to turn your living room into the space where everyone can relax in and enjoy?